HOME
1
WWWDWDWLDL



Willem II

vs.

Utrecht


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
1
LLWWLDWDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 17% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 41% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 11% 56% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 27% 37% HOME
Holistic 35% 21% 43% AWAY
Bookmakers 34% 19% 47% AWAY
Statistics 40% 19% 42% AWAY
Fouls 45% 19% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Willem II will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.