HOME
0
DDDLDLDWLL



Santander

vs.

Sp Gijon


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
2
WLLWLWLDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 36% 28% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 67% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 13% 53% 33% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 43% 27% DRAW
Holistic 31% 51% 18% DRAW
Bookmakers 31% 34% 35% AWAY
Statistics 37% 23% 40% AWAY
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Santander will win, a 36% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.