HOME
0
LLWLLWWWDD



Arbroath

vs.

Ayr


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLWWDLWDDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 14% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 42% 3% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 11% 11% 78% AWAY
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 36% 7% 57% AWAY
ELO Ranking 48% 14% 39% HOME
Holistic 36% 13% 52% AWAY
Bookmakers 37% 15% 48% AWAY
Statistics 40% 21% 39% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Arbroath will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.