HOME
0
DDDLLDLLLL



Schalke 04

vs.

Augsburg


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
3
WLDLLLLWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 56% 22% 22% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 50% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 25% 0% HOME
Historical Home 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 34% 17% HOME
Holistic 58% 31% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 62% 21% 17% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 56% chance that Schalke 04 will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.