HOME
0
LLLWLLLLLD



Werder Bremen

vs.

Leverkusen


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
LWWWLWWWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 28% 15% 57% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 30% 3% 50% AWAY
Historical Encounters 27% 36% 36% AWAY
Historical Home 13% 13% 73% AWAY
Historical Away 36% 14% 50% AWAY
ELO Ranking 26% 14% 59% AWAY
Holistic 25% 21% 53% AWAY
Bookmakers -4% -9% 113% AWAY
Statistics 41% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 28% chance that Werder Bremen will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 57% chance of losing the match.