HOME
4
WLLLLDLDLL



Hull

vs.

Swansea


England Championship
AWAY
4
WDWLDLDDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 17% 40% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 0% 25% HOME
Historical Home 33% 13% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 20% 47% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 27% 30% 43% AWAY
Holistic 43% 20% 37% HOME
Bookmakers 29% 22% 49% AWAY
Statistics 42% 22% 36% HOME
Fouls 37% 22% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Hull will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.