HOME
0
WDDDLWWLLL



Aldershot

vs.

Boreham Wood


England Conference
AWAY
0
DDWDWWLDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 24% 38% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 39% 19% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 25% 25% HOME
Historical Home 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Away 21% 29% 50% AWAY
ELO Ranking 31% 35% 35% AWAY
Holistic 37% 31% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 26% 13% 62% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Aldershot will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.