HOME
2
DLWDLWDLDW



Sevilla

vs.

Espanol


Spain La Liga Primera Division
AWAY
2
LDLDWDLWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 61% 19% 20% HOME
League Analysis 48% 24% 28% HOME
Goals 53% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 25% 8% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 24% 21% HOME
Holistic 60% 24% 16% HOME
Bookmakers 94% 14% -8% HOME
Statistics 49% 19% 32% HOME
Fouls 41% 19% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 61% chance that Sevilla will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 20% chance of losing the match.