HOME
0
DDDDDDDLDW



Mirandes

vs.

Zaragoza


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
0
WWWDDWDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 32% 31% 37% AWAY
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 42% 2% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 53% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 36% 29% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 35% 41% 24% DRAW
Holistic 23% 44% 33% DRAW
Bookmakers 37% 25% 37% HOME
Statistics 41% 23% 36% HOME
Fouls 39% 23% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 32% chance that Mirandes will win, a 31% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.