HOME
0
DLDLDLLDWW



Fylde

vs.

Notts County


England Conference
AWAY
0
DDLWDLWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 20% 36% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 38% 20% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 25% 25% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 43% 29% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 34% 27% 39% AWAY
Holistic 23% 18% 26% AWAY
Bookmakers 66% 9% 25% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 45% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Fylde will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.