HOME
0
LWWDLWDWWW



Atalanta

vs.

Sassuolo


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WLLLWDWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 70% 13% 17% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 33% 17% HOME
Historical Home 50% 14% 36% HOME
Historical Away 43% 36% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 25% 29% HOME
Holistic 48% 28% 25% HOME
Bookmakers 193% -38% -55% HOME
Statistics 50% 20% 30% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 70% chance that Atalanta will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 17% chance of losing the match.