HOME
0



Albion Rovers

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WLWLDLDWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 16% 41% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 36% 2% 46% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 42% 25% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 4% -4% 0% HOME
Holistic 25% 19% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 39% 2% 59% AWAY
Statistics 50% 18% 32% HOME
Fouls 48% 18% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Albion Rovers will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.