HOME
1
WWWLLLWWWL



Lille

vs.

Marseille


France Le Championnat
AWAY
2
WWDWWDDWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 22% 33% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 36% 18% 45% AWAY
Historical Home 60% 33% 7% HOME
Historical Away 27% 27% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 43% 31% 26% HOME
Holistic 41% 26% 33% HOME
Bookmakers 58% 27% 15% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 35% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Lille will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.