HOME
0
LLLDDLLDLL



Livorno

vs.

Cosenza


Italy Serie B
AWAY
3
LWWLLLLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 17% 28% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 38% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 13% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 20% 36% HOME
Holistic 62% 13% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 49% 30% 21% HOME
Statistics 41% 24% 35% HOME
Fouls 38% 24% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Livorno will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.