HOME
1
LLLWLLDDLW



Fortuna Dusseldorf

vs.

M'gladbach


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
4
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 18% 48% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 33% 2% 48% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 36% 14% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 2% -10% 8% AWAY
Holistic 23% 16% 28% AWAY
Bookmakers 13% 16% 72% AWAY
Statistics 40% 20% 40% HOME
Fouls 45% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Fortuna Dusseldorf will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 48% chance of losing the match.