HOME
0
WWDWLDDDLL



Nancy

vs.

Guingamp


France Division 2
AWAY
1
WLWDLWDWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 20% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 47% 7% HOME
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 34% 17% HOME
Holistic 33% 22% 45% AWAY
Bookmakers 37% 33% 29% HOME
Statistics 43% 23% 33% HOME
Fouls 37% 23% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Nancy will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.