HOME
1
LLLDDDLWWW



Paris FC

vs.

Le Havre


France Division 2
AWAY
0
WLDWWDDDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 19% 41% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 33% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 27% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 30% 40% AWAY
Holistic 42% 20% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 21% 32% 47% AWAY
Statistics 39% 23% 38% HOME
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Paris FC will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.