HOME
0
WLLLLDLLLD



Bromley

vs.

Chorley


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLDLDLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 62% 22% 16% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 48% 19% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 47% 47% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 37% 20% HOME
Holistic 40% 36% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 160% -14% -45% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 47% 21% 32% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 62% chance that Bromley will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 16% chance of losing the match.