HOME
3
WWDWWDLDWL



Juve Stabia

vs.

Crotone


Italy Serie B
AWAY
2
LWWWWLLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 28% 32% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 67% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 67% 7% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 13% 35% HOME
Holistic 47% 31% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 24% 28% 48% AWAY
Statistics 37% 24% 39% AWAY
Fouls 38% 24% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Juve Stabia will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.