HOME
0
DDDWDDWWDW



Bielefeld

vs.

Osnabruck


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
LDLWDDLDWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 73% 15% 12% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 50% 3% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 47% 40% 13% HOME
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 37% 16% HOME
Holistic 65% 24% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 152% -4% -48% HOME
Statistics 46% 22% 32% HOME
Fouls 37% 22% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 73% chance that Bielefeld will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 12% chance of losing the match.