HOME
2
LLDWDDLDWW



Airdrie Utd

vs.

Clyde


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LDWLDWLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 52% 15% 33% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 43% 29% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 28% 31% HOME
Holistic 50% 19% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 65% 17% 19% HOME
Statistics 43% 18% 39% HOME
Fouls 41% 18% 41% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 52% chance that Airdrie Utd will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.