HOME
5
LWDLDDLLLW



Cremonese

vs.

Trapani


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
LDDLWDLLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 25% 28% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 33% 27% HOME
Historical Away 67% 20% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 28% 21% HOME
Holistic 47% 29% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 57% 32% 11% HOME
Statistics 42% 24% 34% HOME
Fouls 37% 24% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Cremonese will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.