HOME
0
LDWLLLLDLD



Lincoln

vs.

Bolton


England League 1
AWAY
0
LLLDWLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 60% 21% 19% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 56% 2% 23% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 67% 27% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 61% 29% 10% HOME
Holistic 53% 29% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 119% 8% -27% HOME
Statistics 46% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 60% chance that Lincoln will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.