HOME
1
DDLLWLDDLD



Konyaspor

vs.

Goztep


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
3
DDLWLWWDWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 38% 29% DRAW
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 27% 40% 33% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 36% 33% 30% HOME
Holistic 25% 56% 20% DRAW
Bookmakers 39% 29% 32% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Konyaspor will win, a 38% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.