HOME
1
DLWLWLWLDL



Cowdenbeath

vs.

Stirling


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
4
WLLWWWLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 16% 35% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 47% 2% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 53% 7% 40% HOME
Historical Home 79% 14% 7% HOME
Historical Away 27% 40% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 49% 28% 20% HOME
Holistic 53% 20% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 45% 18% 37% HOME
Statistics 43% 18% 39% HOME
Fouls 44% 18% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Cowdenbeath will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.