HOME
2
WWWDLWWWWW



Cove Rangers

vs.

Edinburgh City


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
1
WWLWLWLDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 68% 8% 24% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 52% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 20% 7% 73% AWAY
ELO Ranking 49% 1% 31% HOME
Holistic 73% 2% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 84% 11% 6% HOME
Statistics 51% 18% 32% HOME
Fouls 43% 18% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 68% chance that Cove Rangers will win, a 8% chance of a draw / tie, and a 24% chance of losing the match.