HOME
0
WLWLLDDWWL



Woking

vs.

Dag and Red


England Conference
AWAY
0
LDDWDDWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 54% 15% 31% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 46% 15% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 73% 18% 9% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 30% 18% HOME
Holistic 52% 19% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 78% 6% 15% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 54% chance that Woking will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.