HOME
0
WDLLDWWDDW



Dundee

vs.

Arbroath


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLWLLWWWDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 70% 10% 20% HOME
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 50% 21% 29% HOME
Historical Away 54% 8% 38% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 14% 34% HOME
Holistic 68% 10% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 121% 3% -24% HOME
Statistics 46% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 70% chance that Dundee will win, a 10% chance of a draw / tie, and a 20% chance of losing the match.