HOME
0
LLLWLWLDDL



Torino

vs.

Parma


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WLLLDLLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 17% 41% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 36% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 36% 14% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 36% 29% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 36% 21% 43% AWAY
Holistic 31% 21% 49% AWAY
Bookmakers 79% 11% 11% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Torino will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.