HOME
0
LLWLWDWWDW



Tenerife

vs.

Vallecano


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
0
WDWWDDDDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 29% 25% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 40% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 25% 0% HOME
Historical Home 27% 47% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 53% 13% DRAW
ELO Ranking 31% 49% 20% DRAW
Holistic 45% 42% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 45% 31% 24% HOME
Statistics 38% 23% 39% AWAY
Fouls 39% 23% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Tenerife will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.