HOME
0
WWLLLLWLLW



Wehen

vs.

Stuttgart


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
DLLWWDLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 26% 21% 53% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 13% 40% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 37% 33% DRAW
Holistic 31% 35% 33% DRAW
Bookmakers -29% -9% 139% AWAY
Statistics 36% 22% 42% AWAY
Fouls 38% 22% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 26% chance that Wehen will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 53% chance of losing the match.