HOME
0
WWWDLDWWWL



Bologna

vs.

Genoa


Italy Serie A
AWAY
3
LLLWLLDDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 52% 25% 23% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 30% 20% HOME
Historical Home 27% 40% 33% DRAW
Historical Away 57% 43% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 42% 42% 16% HOME
Holistic 45% 38% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 75% 17% 7% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 32% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 52% chance that Bologna will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.