HOME
1
LWLDDWLWLW



Elche

vs.

Zaragoza


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
2
WLWLLLDLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 22% 34% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 0% 25% HOME
Historical Home 27% 47% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 23% 38% 38% AWAY
ELO Ranking 25% 42% 33% DRAW
Holistic 42% 28% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 38% 30% 32% HOME
Statistics 39% 23% 38% HOME
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Elche will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.