HOME
0
WDDLWWDLWW



Charleroi

vs.

Mechelen


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
0
LWLLLLWWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 59% 19% 22% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 44% 22% DRAW
Historical Home 80% 7% 13% HOME
Historical Away 40% 20% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 56% 13% 27% HOME
Holistic 51% 24% 25% HOME
Bookmakers 123% 2% -25% HOME
Statistics 48% 20% 32% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 59% chance that Charleroi will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.