HOME
0
WWWLDDWLWL



Juventus

vs.

Inter


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WWLDWWDDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 17% 26% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 25% 8% HOME
Historical Home 87% 13% 0% HOME
Historical Away 27% 13% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 51% 13% 28% HOME
Holistic 60% 17% 23% HOME
Bookmakers 75% 18% 7% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Juventus will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.