HOME
0
DLLLDLWWWL



Dumbarton

vs.

Forfar


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LLDLWDDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 16% 29% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 52% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Home 36% 29% 36% HOME
Historical Away 64% 14% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 22% 29% HOME
Holistic 47% 21% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 102% 6% -8% HOME
Statistics 43% 18% 39% HOME
Fouls 44% 18% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Dumbarton will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.