HOME
0
LLDDDDDLLL



Stranraer

vs.

Montrose


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
WWLWWLWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 18% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 37% 2% 45% AWAY
Historical Encounters 30% 40% 30% DRAW
Historical Home 23% 31% 46% AWAY
Historical Away 43% 14% 43% HOME
ELO Ranking 33% 22% 44% AWAY
Holistic 32% 28% 40% AWAY
Bookmakers 12% -3% 91% AWAY
Statistics 39% 18% 43% AWAY
Fouls 42% 18% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Stranraer will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.