HOME
0
DLLDWDLWDL



Eastleigh

vs.

Aldershot


England Conference
AWAY
0
WDDDLWWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 28% 21% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 49% 17% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 17% 50% 33% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 47% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 34% 17% HOME
Holistic 39% 39% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 108% 6% -13% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Eastleigh will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 21% chance of losing the match.