HOME
1
WLWLWWLLWL



Regensburg

vs.

Wehen


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
LWDLWWDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 25% 33% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 37% 27% HOME
Holistic 35% 35% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 20% 21% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 38% 22% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Regensburg will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.