HOME
0
WLLLLDDDLL



Cagliari

vs.

Napoli


Italy Serie A
AWAY
1
LWLLLWWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 28% 22% 50% AWAY
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 10% 30% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 43% 29% 29% HOME
Historical Away 21% 29% 50% AWAY
ELO Ranking 32% 29% 39% AWAY
Holistic 25% 29% 46% AWAY
Bookmakers 13% 17% 70% AWAY
Statistics 38% 20% 42% AWAY
Fouls 37% 20% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 28% chance that Cagliari will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 50% chance of losing the match.