HOME
0
LDLLLLLLLL



Stevenage

vs.

Walsall


England League 2
AWAY
0
WLLLLWDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 23% 35% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 36% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 13% 40% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 20% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 26% 30% 43% AWAY
Holistic 40% 31% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 16% 47% AWAY
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 37% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Stevenage will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.