HOME
1
WLLWWLDLLD



Erzgebirge Aue

vs.

Holstein Kiel


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
2
DWLDDDWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 17% 38% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 33% 7% HOME
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 46% 28% 26% HOME
Holistic 53% 18% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 25% 24% 51% AWAY
Statistics 37% 22% 40% AWAY
Fouls 38% 22% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Erzgebirge Aue will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.