HOME
0
LLWWWLLLLL



Waasland-Beveren

vs.

Kortrijk


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
0
DLWWLDWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 18% 35% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 27% 20% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 21% 37% HOME
Holistic 51% 24% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 34% 2% 65% AWAY
Statistics 43% 20% 37% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Waasland-Beveren will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.