HOME
3
LDDLLWDDWW



Antalyaspor

vs.

Kasimpasa


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
1
LWLLLLDLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 22% 29% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 75% 25% 0% HOME
Historical Home 13% 40% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 29% 34% 37% AWAY
Holistic 45% 31% 25% HOME
Bookmakers 62% 17% 21% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Antalyaspor will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.