HOME
1
DDLWWWWWWW



Galatasaray

vs.

Yeni Malatyaspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
DLWLDLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 67% 14% 19% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 67% 27% 7% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 28% 20% HOME
Holistic 69% 18% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 100% 7% -7% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 67% chance that Galatasaray will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.