HOME
0
LDLWLDLWLW



Sparta Rotterdam

vs.

Den Haag


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
LDDLWLDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 63% 7% 30% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 51% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 73% 0% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 60% 10% 28% HOME
Holistic 59% 7% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 124% -8% -16% HOME
Statistics 47% 19% 34% HOME
Fouls 37% 19% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 63% chance that Sparta Rotterdam will win, a 7% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.