HOME
0
WDWWDDWLWL



Wolfsburg

vs.

Dortmund


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
2
WLWWWWWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 18% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 41% 3% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 8% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 47% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 34% 33% 33% HOME
Holistic 30% 25% 45% AWAY
Bookmakers 14% 15% 71% AWAY
Statistics 42% 20% 38% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Wolfsburg will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.