HOME
0
LWLWLWWDLL



Stirling

vs.

Cove Rangers


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WWWDLWWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 22% 9% 69% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 25% 25% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 31% 23% 46% AWAY
ELO Ranking 28% 24% 48% AWAY
Holistic 19% 16% 65% AWAY
Bookmakers -8% -19% 127% AWAY
Statistics 34% 18% 48% AWAY
Fouls 39% 18% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 22% chance that Stirling will win, a 9% chance of a draw / tie, and a 69% chance of losing the match.