HOME
0
LDWLLDLLDL



Macclesfield

vs.

Bradford


England League 2
AWAY
0
WDDLDLDWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 20% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 25% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 27% 27% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 27% 27% HOME
Holistic 40% 26% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 14% 11% 75% AWAY
Statistics 42% 21% 36% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Macclesfield will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.