HOME
1
WWWLLLWLDL



Augsburg

vs.

Freiburg


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
1
WLLDWLLWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 26% 30% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 38% 50% 13% DRAW
Historical Home 36% 29% 36% HOME
Historical Away 43% 29% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 39% 29% 32% HOME
Holistic 39% 36% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 61% 19% 20% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Augsburg will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.